Apollo Hospital Mysore
The Apollo Hospital Mysore offers comprehensive healthcare facilities with core competency in providing exemplary cardiovascular care. A record 100000 heart surgeries have been carried out so far involving the use of sophisticated equipments and highest qualified medical experts in coronary artery bypass, angiography, valve replacement, neonatal heart surgery, 3D mapping and other related medical procedures.
Departments of the Apollo Hospital Mysore
- The finest in the state, Apollo Hospital offers patients with comprehensive health check-up and diagnostic facilities supported by radiology, pathology laboratory, imaging and blood bank, all within its premises.
- Plastic surgery, dermatology and laser therapy form part of its sophisticated cosmetology department, trusted by patients for exemplary services to international standards.
- The surgical department handles gastrointestinal surgeries, urological surgeries and general surgeries supported by anesthesia unit.
- The medical specialties department is one of the largest covering elderly care, respiratory section, gastroenterology, renal diseases, infectious diseases, diabetes and mental health.
- The Apollo Hospitals Mysore also boasts of a sophisticated obstetrics and gynecology department providing total health care for women.
- An advanced pediatrics department, one of the finest in the country, provides comprehensive health care for children including surgery, endocrinology and orthopedics.
- An ENT department rounds off the entire bouquet of sophisticated advanced health care available in this modern hospital, Mysore’s pride.
- In terms of the different departments, it may be said that Nephrology, gynecology and cardiac care are the pride of Apollo Hospital Mysore.
- In addition to the full-fledged hospital on Adhichunchanagiri Road, Apollo maintains a medical center on the Infosys Campus in Hootagalli
Admission & Treatment in Apollo Hospital MysoreAdmission and treatment are simple and easy. You start by registering and supplying all your details in a form following which you are assigned a unique hospital identification card. Then your assigned doctor examines you and if necessary, admission is advised, a small formality at the front desk. You fill in the form, make payment and give out insurance details and authorization from the insurance company. Surgical procedures require total upfront payment of the costs. During treatment interim bills are presented for payment. Rooms are charged on a 24 hour basis.
Services & Facilities by Apollo Hospital MysoreThe Apollo Hospital Mysore prides itself on offering superior facilities to patients, their family and visitors.
- Continental and Intercontinental food is available on the premises with a degree of customization
- Ample parking space
- Bank & ATM facility
- Laundry services
- Communications center
If you want the best treatments, whether it is a general checkup or a complicated heart surgery or renal operation, you can trust Apollo Hospital Mysore to meet your expectations. Thousands of those treated have given positive feed-backs about their experience in this excellent hospital.
Address of the Hospital:
New Kantharaj Urs Road
Mysore, Karnataka 570014
Phone: 0821 256 6666