Disaster Management in Mysore
Center for Disaster Management in Mysore
Building the capacities with the functionaries that are said to be working with the Government is the main aim of the CDM. It also helps in developing the functionaries of Non-Government organizations and the Local bodies, that are also responsible for any type of Man made or natural disaster in the State of Karnataka. The Non-Government organizations takes part in managing and prevent any type of disaster from taking place in the city of Mysore.
Objectives of Center for Disaster Management in Mysore
- To conduct the training programmes and various workshops that can be used for solving the issues in disaster management.
- To undertake the case studies, make a research and the documentation about the disaster management
- To support the Administration of the district to formulate the district disaster management type of plans
- To organize the mock drills with the concerned departments
- To prepare the exact information and the education materials on the disaster management.
- To create an awareness among the public through various media sources like Newspaper, Television and Radio.
Address: Administrative Training Institute
PA No 2, Lalita Mahal Road
Phone: (0821) 2520906
The State Government of Karnataka has been successful in the past years by establishing the best State Disaster Management Authority that has never made any type of disaster to happen in the Mysore in the recent years. They are working with all the plans that can really be helpful when the city face any type of disaster in the near future. Although Mysore has not undergone any type of big disasters in the past, the city is ready to face anything as the authorities are highly trained to meet the public during the disaster times.
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0