Hospitals in Mysore
Public or government hospitals in Mysore are affordable and the rich as well as poor flock there for treatment. You will find government hospitals in J P Nagar, in Hanchya and on State Highway 80, Nanjangud. Government or public hospitals in Mysore have a number of wings.
Patients today have multiple healthcare needs and each different wing of the healthcare industry focus on a certain specific genre of treatment so that the specific needs of a patient can be addressed aptly. Thus today there are many reputable eye hospitals in Mysore, maternity hospitals in Mysore, dental hospitals in Mysore, cancer hospitals in Mysore and so on where patients can get specialist medical services of registered government doctors for a quite affordable fee. With the growing popularity of Ayurveda in South India, Ayurvedic treatment is offered in many of the Government owned plus privately-run hospitals in Mysore. Here follows a list of the major government hospitals in Mysore:
- Basappa Memorial Hospitals in Jayalakshmipuram,
- Adithya Hospital in Gokulam,
- All India Institute of Speech and Hearing in Manasa Gangothri,
- Bharat Hospital and Institute of Oncology on KRS Road,
- Cheluvamba Hospital on Sayaji Rao Road,
- Dhanvanthri Ayurveda Pratishthan on MIG Bogadi Road,
- Epidemic Diseases Hospital on KRS Road,
- Combined Maternity and General Hospital in Vanivilasapuram,
- PK TB Hospital in Vanivilasa Mohalla,
- Railway Hospital in Vanivilasa,
- St. Mary’s Hospital in Chamundipuram
- Sushrutha Eye Hospital on BR Vilas Road Cross and a half dozen others.
The government hospitals in Mysore today are equipped with the latest diagnostic technologies and are trying their best to offer patients with quality treatment
There is a general impression that private hospitals are better but this is moot. In certain areas such as personalized attention, quality and depth of treatments, you can of course expect the best in private specialist eye hospitals in Mysore, maternity hospitals in Mysore, cancer hospitals in Mysore, dental hospitals in Mysore and so on. Also doctors owning and operating these private hospitals in Mysore certainly offer patients with speedy and thorough examination plus treatment. But the treatment costs are often too high and thus quite out of the reach of common man. Everyone has the right to receive best medical care which private hospitals can’t offer to the single bread earners.
But for those who can afford the treatment here follows the list of the major Mysore private hospitals:
- Apollo BGS Hospital on Adichunchanagiri Road for specialist cardiac and emergency care
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Darshan Eye Hospital on Mysore Bangalore road
- Bharat Hospital and Institute of Oncology on KRS Road, Vijayanagar,
- Bibi Ayesha Milli Hospital on Old Mysore-Bangalore Road,
- CSI Holdsworth Memorial Hospital on Mission Hospital Road,
- Cauvery Heart Hospital in Saraswathi Puram and
- Cheluvamba Hospital & Krishnarajendra Hospital on Sayaji Rao Road
- Nanjamma Javaregowda Hospital in Vinayakanagar
- Columbia Asia Hospital
In all there are over 70 small, medium and large hospitals in Mysore, both private and government. There are also ample ambulance services in the city. So the picture of the healthcare industry in Mysore is quite favorable at present. Not only are the residents of Mysore benefited by the facilities available at the different hospitals in Mysore but the tourists too are benefited. In the course of their vacation any emergency may arise away from home. The hospitals in Mysore however will offer them the best medical treatment and will prove a real friend in need!
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0