Kamakshi Hospital Mysore
Establishment of Kamakshi Hospital
One such hospital is Kamakshi Hospital Mysore. Founded in 1973 by Bantwal Sulochana Madhava Shenoi Trust, this hospital was built with the vision of serving the downtrodden of the society. Having almost four decades of expertise in the hospitality sector this hospital was founded to help the needy. Kamakshi hospital is one of the oldest and leading multi-specialty hospitals in the city. The facility has over 150 beds, with a team of professional doctors on call. The ideas and principles set by Late. Mahdhava Shenoi and Sulochana Madhava are being effectively carried forward by their heirs.
Services & Facilities by Kamakshi Hospital Mysore
- A team of medical experts are always available round the clock 24×7 to help the patients with the treatments they require. So even at odd hours of the night, specialist doctors will be available to attend any sort major emergency cases and this is indeed one very big advantage that Kamakshi Hospital offers.
- With the inflow of more patients in recent times, the hospital has added one more wing to its infrastructure. The first floor has been constructed and is under use.
- The fast pace of advancement in the field of medicine has necessitated providing newer equipments and instruments in the hospital.
- Improved diagnostic and advanced surgical equipments have been brought into the hospital of late to raise the standard of treatment patients can receive here.
- The hospital is recognized by the state government and the central government for reimbursement of medical expenses for their own employees
- The hospital has a direct billing facility for corporate employees of companies and banks including, Vijaya Bank, Bank of India, BEML Ltd and Nestle etc.
- The Kamakshi Hospital Mysore offers nursing training services. It also has a well equipped school of nursing which provides diploma in General Nursing and Mid-Wifery which is recognized by Karnataka Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council (KNC & INC).
- The hospital has the facility of well stocked twenty four hours pharmacy and ambulance service.
Departments of Kamakshi Hospital MysoreFew of the departments that Kamakshi Hospital Mysore specializes in are Dental OPT, C.T. Scan, Neurology and Neuro-Surgery, blood bank, plastic surgery and Intensive care unit with ventilator facility etc.
The founders of Kamakshi Hospital Mysore have set an example of charity and kindness by leaving behind numerous institutions which are serving humanity by providing education, healthcare services and social development. The Kamakshi Hospital Mysore is doing a very good work socially as it is helping the needs. It has the correct infrastructure required and services to be called a “multi-specialty hospital”. The hospital executes quality services and has a reputable name in the city of Mysore.
Address of the Hospital:
Mysore, Karnataka 570009
Phone: 0821 254 5981